Logikfx has been featured in:
From a full-time animator to a LITA Trader
Get inspired by Dan Sinc's story...
Why Logikfx Academy works
Proven forex approach
Building upon the well-known fundamental macro trading forex strategy, students learn to trade and accelerate their knowledge for long-term success.
Trusted by professionals
Created by professionals, Logikfx Academy is used by professionals. Learn to trade the 'smart-money' forex way.
Tools to empower traders
With Logikfx Academy, traders not only will learn to trade the best forex approach, they can save thousands of hours by using tech that does it all for them.
Powered by Logifkx
Associate, BMO Asset Management
Being a LITA trader has drastically improved my success when trading. Working directly in the Fixed Income industry, it's surprising how much valuable information Logikfx has to offer. It's clear they know what they're doing, and I always check their Fundamental macro trading scores before choosing my trades. Definitely would recommend to all traders who want to learn to trade forex.
Forex fundamental analysis done for you.
We empower forex traders with everything they need to succeed...from the basics right the way to the exact trades institutions are taking, before they enter them!
"So Worth It!! Joining logikfx has been one of the best decisions I’ve made concerning my trading journey into the currency markets. Like many of you, I only used technicals to study charts and couldn’t understand when things didn’t go my way. With logikfx I can add in the piece of the puzzle I was missing which was fundamental macro trading analysis. Sign up and learn to trade forex - you won’t be disappointed!!"
Every trader deserves a real fundamental currency strength meter
We compute thousands of economic reports, for over 23 economies into a simple score, every week. Why? So after you learn to trade you can save thousands of hours of research on fundamental macro trading, by using ours. The best fundamental currency strength meter awarded by e-forex magazine in may 2019!
Macro Trading: How it works
When you learn to trade through logikfx (sometimes misspelled as 'logicfx') it's a skill you have for life. A skill that withstands the test of time, and can be applied no matter the market conditions. So, Let's delve into exactly how global macro trading works:
What is macro trading (fundamental trading)?
The hint is in the name, macro trading, also known as fundamental trading, is an approach (or strategy) where forex traders use fundamentals as the basis to enter their trading positions. For a high quality forex trade, you must gather a holistic perspective of the global economy, influential events and political themes which are the core drivers of foreign exchange (forex) prices. Once you have that you're 80% there to having a profitable trade. So, what makes up the other 20%? Well thats order flow (through the COT Report) and risk management which always come after the fundamental idea.
For example, if a LITA trader (the title you get once you join logikfx academy) believes the United Kingdom is approaching a down turn/ recession, they may short (sell) the U.K. stock market or the GBP (Great British Pound) currency. At the same respect if they see growth in the United States, and take long positions in U.S. equities or the USD (United States Dollar).
How does Logikfx's fundamental macro trading strategy work?
At Logikfx, we break fundamental macro trading down into 3 simple elements so its easier to learn to trade:
Idea generation (Global Macro Fundamentals)
Filtration (COT Report and Technical Analysis)
Management (Risk Management and Psychology)
The process above is the exact structure all LITA traders use; their foundation when they were starting their forex trading journey. The macro trading strategy starts with analysing leading, co-incident and lagging economic indicators to gain a strong outlook on the strength of an economy. You would then compare this with another economy to create a pairing (like a currency pairing) to decide which assets you want to buy and sell, respective of the strength or weakness of each economy.
In simple terms... your first step is to get a fundamental currency strength reading for every economy you want to trade. Your second step would then be to put all of these onto a watchlist. Your third step is then to use the filtration processes to decide when is a good 'time' to enter the trades, and finally the last step is to manage the risk and keep level headed.
Once completed you're on your way to a long-term consistent forex trading portfolio. For life. A fast and easy process that takes no more than a few hours a week. Are you ready to learn to trade forex?