Hi guys, I've got an open position GBP/CHF. Now my problem is that in the last few weeks price has dropped and the COT with it last week. Now I wanna know what you guys do in a situation like this. Close your position instantly, wait for the next COT data or put a tighter stoploss? at the moment I am in the red btw Entry: 1,2476 SL: 1,2098 based on 12 month ATR. So at this moment I am in 1% loss of forex exposure. Possibly 2% if stoploss is hit.
would love to know your opinions and what you guys did if you are in this trade.